Overnight security watch
During your group stay, we provide overnight security beginning at 10 pm. We can ensure that all students – even with several groups at once - get their well-deserved sleep and wake up fit to start the day!
If you need assistance in the evening, our staff is available at the reception 24 hours a day.
Colour-Coded Bar Bracelets
We pay careful attention to minors when it comes to alcohol consumption and curfews. Group supervisors can determine what is allowed for the students in their group. This is done by giving each student an armband according to the following guidelines, which will allow the bartender to recognize the students’ age limitations.
- White - Only soft drinks, no alcohol.
- Orange - Only beer and wine allowed.
- Blue - Spirits allowed.
At check-in, you’ll be asked which color bracelets you want for your group, and this information will be entered into your teacher info folder.
These bracelets also allow your students access to the breakfast room.
External Quality Seal
So that you and your chaperones, as well as the parents back home, don’t have to worry about what quality standards your group will encounter on their travels, we are proud to display the independently awarded following labels for impeccable standards:
• 4 stars for Quality management in the category of Child and Youth Travel (awarded by the Federal Forum for Children and Youth Travel)
• The Quality Seal of the German Travel Network (awarded by the Association of Youth Travel)
• The TÜV Seal of Quality in the "Youth Hostel Quality Standard"
(awarded by TÜV Rheinland)
• 2-star Superior Hotel Award
(awarded by the official hotel star classification DEHOGA)
Detailed information about all certificates and awards you see here.